Sunday, November 6, 2011

Best Girls :)


HALEY DAVIS
 Haley & I have been friends since high school (CLC, who can even remember that?).  We probably spent more time being late for class & getting written up or skipping to get breakfast than actually learning anything :)  Haley Rae is one of the only people that I was friends with in high school who is still my really good friend now in college I don't even think that we were as close back at Grayson as we are now, but I'm so thankful she's in my life!  I know that I can turn to her whenever I need anything at all, be it a word of advice, someone to vent to, a hug, or just someone to have a good time with!  I'm so incredibly happy to have her as my MOH & can't wait for her to be next to me every step of the way!!


KERA HOLDEN 
I truly believe that Kera is the reason that God did not allow me to get into the Early Childhood Education program at UGA the first time I applied.  Now, I know that we were meant to go through this process together & form an inseparable friendship!  (None of this would have been possible without us having every class together this semester I mean, we probably still would have been friends, but now we have an opportunity to be even closer!)  We are so much alike, from our values & beliefs to our experiences to our personalities.  I can be pretty sure that whatever I'm normally thinking, Kera is thinking it as well.  For someone who has a hard time making friends with girls, I am so blessed to have another girl who is so similar to me that I get along with & work with so easily!


KATIE SOLA
 Katie was my roommate second semester of my sophomore year (her sorority stole her from me this year!).  It's so hard to find someone that you're compatible to live with, but I never got sick of Katie!  We spent tons of time together, ate dinners together, went to the Fox a few times together & still aren't tired of each other!  I only wish she could have been my roommate this year, but we still make time to have dinner together whenever we can :)  Between nights out and endless conversations (mostly on other people, haha), I have always been able to count on Katie for a bunch of fun! 


NICOLE FLOYD
Okay, she's the one on the left (obviously!) but I just couldn't resist getting a picture of Hailey in there too!  She did help me give her mom the box, so that counts, right?!  Nicole is my cousin (mom's brother's daughter, for those of you who don't know) & I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in her wedding when I was 15...hard to believe it's been so long!  Throughout this whole wedding process, I have found myself texting her a ton of questions like "did you do/have this," "do you remember...?" etc.  She's been a huge help with my questions & is an awesome example that I can look up to!

Our wedding website also has the official announcements, if you want to look at it too!  Just so excited!

I have a ton more to post about later (including what's to be done in the 6-9 month time span, some other little things I've bought, oh yeah & I ORDERED MY DRESS YESTERDAY!!!), but I'm super busy, so more to come! 

P.S. Anyone who talks to Anthony on the regular should text him & tell him that he needs to make a post about his guys (since he hasn't posted at all yet!)

:)

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is a cute pic of both of us :) and cry sweet words :) I CANNOT believe myself that it was 5 years ago and so honored to be a part of yours! And keep th questions coming I love helping ith weddings!!!!

    ReplyDelete