Monday, October 31, 2011

Top 10 Worst Bridesmaids' Dresses EVER

Well, I think they're all pretty horrible, but I tried to rank them in order from the most terrifying to most tolerable.  I get these emails from The Knot & usually they are about good ideas for a wedding, how to do your hair, etc. but today's was an extra special treat because all of these dresses are just hideousThank goodness they blurred out the faces!  Granted, some of them look like they were a long time ago so they're more excusable, but the bikini tops with ballroom bottoms & the pink hooker/stripper/ballerina/lingerie dresses.....really?????  I feel SO bad for all of the girls who had to wear these.  These brides must have really hated their bridesmaids to do this to them.  Girls, if I EVER get something crazy like this in my mind, please just punch me Okay?


O.M.G. & they aren't even skinny...at least they have shoulder puffs?


Keepin' it classy...


Sliced mangled peaches? Or demons? I don't even knowHopefully it was at least on Halloween.  Not that that's an excuse.


Camo...going hunting after the wedding.


Little Red Riding Hood.


Little Bo Peep.


The Sound of Music curtains?


Easter pastels.


Looks more like a really fancy funeral...


Neon for glow-in-the-dark in case the lights go out & the candles get blown out.

Hope you enjoyed the laughs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment