Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Final Four

Four seems to be our lucky number!  Wedding on the fourth, four bridesmaids, (hopefully four tiers on our cake), four years together before we get married............you get the idea.  As is tradition, the picture of my calendar month:


There are still a couple of things left on last month's to-do list, but nothing too major.  There's a new list for 2-4 months & it's going to be kind of a lot to take on, but we're in the home-stretch, so I'm just going to have to push through it.  

_ Select bakery & order wedding cake.
_ Order party favors. (Already working on this with the Mason jars, but we're going to have to order napkins & then I'll have to put the jars together & do everything I want to them)
_ Select & order room decorations. (We're only really doing hanging curtains & this really cool candle piece at our venue, then there are a couple of DIY things that I want/need to make for the ceremony)
_ Purchase honeymoon attire & luggage. (Not that much attire needed, but we do need some new luggage...)
_ Select & book transportation for the wedding day. (Not really necessary)
_ Check blood test & marriage license requirements.
_ Shop for wedding rings & engrave them. (Mine is already made because it matches my ring perfectly, but I can't wait to have his made!)
_ Consider having your teeth cleaned or bleached. (Definitely going to be doing this!  I already have the whitening kit bought)
_ Consider writing a will &/or prenuptial agreement.
_ Plan activities for your out-of-town guests both before & after the wedding.
_ Purchase gifts for wedding attendants. (Already got mine & I've got to say...they're pretty amazing!!  Anthony just has to get on that for his guys)

That's all for now, it's dinnertime & I'm starving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment