Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just 5 More Months!


We are officially 2/3 of the way to our wedding!  Genuinely hard to believe that we have already been engaged for 10 months.  Everyone told me that time would fly, but it still surprises me that it has gone by so quickly.  I think we have both been so busy with school, work, etc. that it's hard to keep track of how many days are passing.  February & March (& kind of January) are especially packed because of his birthday, Valentine's day, our anniversary, AND my birthday.  (Between all of that & Christmas, definitely our most expensive time of year!)  Plus, it's right around mid-term for both of us, and the time leading up to spring break is always the worst at school.  Luckily for me, I've already gotten done almost all of the things that I need to for the time being.

Short blog tonight, but here are the recent inspirations that I've become so fond of posting:


Dish scrubby & pot holder that I knitted on our church ski trip.  For our future red & black kitchen :)  Can't lie, I did borrow that idea from Nicole & Dustin!


Kera made cupcakes for her kindergarten class in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday!  She looked everywhere for cotton candy & we finally found it at Chuck E. Cheese.  They're red velvet with blue cotton candy...plus the Coke in the back adds even more red.


Bed Bath & Beyond sent us these cards that we can send out to our guests informing them that we are registered there.  I think that's kind of tacky, but they'll be a fun little keepsake to remember this season of our engagement!

Me & mom will be going on our last girl's trip before I'm married here pretty soon.  I'm really excited but sad that I'll be away from Anthony for so long without being able to talk to him!  Fortunately, it's the last time that will happen for hopefully a very LONG time :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment